Introduction to BlogSpot

 Hello guys, let me introduce myself, i'm Fertyu a aspiring Hentai Game Designer, until now i don't have any game maked but in the future i wanna have several games made by me, so because of that i already played diversal Hentai Games and i wanna share my experience with everybody by making a blog with me telling my experience with every game i played and gonna play. Still new to this plataform but with time i learn and do better posts. So every post will be me giving my true opinion about several things about the game in question and doing rating too about the things of the game, i will separate the aspects in:

1-Graphics; if the art of the game is beautiful and well made
2-Playability; if the game is good to play and the controls match the playthough
3-Story; if the story of the game is well writen and captive the player
4-Fun; if the game is fun to play and maked you happy during your playthough
5-Appeal; if the game is hot and know how to get you excited while playing it

So every post gonna have me giving a little teaser about the game and after giving my rating and explaining why i gived each one of then, and in the final i will give a final ultimatum to the game and give a final score to the game and saying if it's worth playing or not. And i will put the creator of the game and a link to or purchase the game or download it(if it is for free).

Remembering that everything here it's only MY opinion and it's not my intention to hurt anyone by doing this analisys, it's is only to make people know more about that type of games and be motivated to play it.

With this in mind i expect that you guys like your time here in my blog and be more than welcome to post your coments about the game or my opinions of it.



Comments

Popular Posts